We hope everyone made it through the March 1st storm a-okay! There is a lot of damage in Dyersburg and surrounding areas. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions or for assistance in filing an insurance claim! We are here to help! 
Listed below are quick links and phone numbers for filing an insurance claim with many of our carriers. 

ALLSTATE:                              1 (800) 255-7828                 Click here to file ONLINE

FARMERS MUTUAL:               1 (865) 523-5153                  Click here to file ONLINE

HANOVER:                              1 ( 800) 628-0250                 Click here to file ONLINE

PROGRESSIVE:                      1 (800) 274-4499                  Click here to file ONLINE 

ASI:                                          1 (866) 274-8765                  Click here to file ONLINE

SAFECO:                                  1 (800) 332-3226                 Click here to file ONLINE

TRAVELERS:                            1 (800) 238-6225                 Click here to file ONLINE

METLIFE:                                 1 (800) 638-5433                Click here to file ONLINE 

LIBERTY MUTUAL:                  1 (800) 962-1172                  Click here to file ONLINE

NATIONWIDE:                          1 (800) 282-9445                 Click here to file ONLINE

FOREMOST:                            1 (800) 527-3907                  Click here to file ONLINE

PHILADELPHIA:                       1 (800) 765-9749                 Click here to file ONLINE

FCCI:                                        1 (800) 226-3224                 Click here to file ONLINE

THE HARTFORD:                     1 (860) 547-5000                 Click here to file ONLINE  

SOUTHERN TRUST                 1 (844) 812-2660                 Click here to file ONLINE

AAA:                                         1 (877) 288-4546

HAULERS:                               1 (800) 665-1003 


Q. I have damage to my property-what now?
A. Call your insurance carrier and let them know:

  •  When the incident occurred.
  •  A general description of what happened.
  •  The location of the damaged property and what was damaged.
  •  The condition of the home and if it is still livable.
  •  If temporary repairs are needed.
  •  If the fire or police department was contacted, which department
    responded and any report number. Your contact information and
    the best time to reach you.

Q. Do I need to protect my home from further damage?
A. Yes, once it is safe to do so, it is your responsibility to protect your property from further damage.

  •  Arrange for reasonable temporary repairs such as boarding up broken
    windows, covering the roof, and removing debris.
  •  Keep a list of any temporary repairs you make to document the damage,
    and make sure to save  your receipts.
  •  If possible, place damaged items in a secure area where they can be
    inspected. If you are unsure about an item, include it with the damaged property.
  •  If you have fire or smoke damage, do not try to clean the damaged items.
    Sometimes cleaning things without the proper equipment can cause more damage.