White & Associates News
March 6, 2017
For our second Wellness Challenge in 2017, W&A is drinking less carbonation! Our employees will receive 500 wellness points for removing carbonation from their diets in April. Join us in our fight to be healthy!
Q. I have damage to my property-what now?
A. Call your insurance carrier and let them know:
- When the incident occurred.
- A general description of what happened.
- The location of the damaged property and what was damaged.
- The condition of the home and if it is still livable.
- If temporary repairs are needed.
- If the fire or police department was contacted, which department
responded and any report number. Your contact information and
the best time to reach you.
Q. Do I need to protect my home from further damage?
A. Yes, once it is safe to do so, it is your responsibility to protect your property from further damage.
- Arrange for reasonable temporary repairs such as boarding up broken
windows, covering the roof, and removing debris.
- Keep a list of any temporary repairs you make to document the damage,
and make sure to save your receipts.
- If possible, place damaged items in a secure area where they can be
inspected. If you are unsure about an item, include it with the damaged property.
- If you have fire or smoke damage, do not try to clean the damaged items.
Sometimes cleaning things without the proper equipment can cause more damage.
February 9, 2017
Click below to view the White & Associates Insurance February Newsletter!
February 1, 2017
For our first Wellness Challenge in 2017, W&A is eating less sugar! Our employees will receive 500 wellness points for removing weekday sugar culprits from their diets including chocolate, cake, brownies, sweetened coffee drinks, candy and doughnuts. Join us in our fight to be healthy!
January 28, 2017
Honored. Grateful. Blessed! White & Associates Insurance received the "2016 Large Business of the Year" Award at the Annual Dyersburg/Dyer County Chamber of Commerce banquet on Saturday night! THANK YOU for your support and trust in us! We are blessed to live and work in such great communities with our W&A family!