Whether you have a small family business or a large corporation, it is essential for you to secure the right insurance coverage. Insurance is vital for a business with 5, 50 or even 500 employees. Our agents can help you determine a plan that is tailored to insure your commercial property and operation, as well as provide benefits for your employees.

A few of the nationally recognized companies we represent include: Allstate, Safeco, Zurich, CNA, Hartford, Travelers, FCCI, Haulers, Progressive, Nationwide Agribusiness, GuideOne and United Fire Group.

Do I need business interruption coverage?

Not all commercial policies include business interruption coverage but it can easily be added to your property insurance or package. This coverage would compensate you for lost income if your business had to relocate due to a disaster such as a fire, etc. You would continue to receive compensation based on your financial records for those days you were out of business due to the disaster!

Do I need workers compensation insurance?

Workers compensation provides medical coverage and compensation for those who are injured on the job. It also provides coverage for the employer if a case arises from an injury on the worksite. Each state has different laws and some states have recently changed their requirements. It is crucial that proper coverage is in place for an employer when audits arise and for an employee in the event an injury occurs.

What is Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)?

EPLI is coverage that is provided for the business if the company has been accused of violating the rights of the employee. EPLI provides protection against many kinds of employee lawsuits, including but not limited to:

  • Sexual harassment
  • Discrimination
  • Wrongful termination
  • Breach of employment contract
  • Negligent evaluation
  • Failure to employ or promote
  • Wrongful discipline
  • Deprivation of career opportunity
  • Wrongful infliction of emotional distress
  • Mismanagement of employee benefit plans