Baldwin Conservation Group is now accepting applications for an Account Manager in Rector, Arkansas. The position will offer modified hours based on candidate fit. The candidate must be comfortable with heavy computer use. Onsite training will be provided. The position will offer opportunities for career development and advancement.
Established in 1976, White & Associates Insurance is a locally owned and operated insurance agency with 11 locations in West Tennessee, Missouri and Arkansas. White & Associates strives to provide a “doing more” approach to all aspects of operation including enhancing employee job satisfaction, providing clients with innovative insurance packages and improving the communities in which they serve. White & Associates has been named to the national Best Places to Work in Insurance list by Business Insurance magazine five years running.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Possess strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Adobe
- Be customer service minded
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be able to work in a team environment and maintain a positive attitude
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
- Gather and organize documents/information from applicant to assist with application process.
- Assist in filling out applications for applicants and forwarding them to the appropriate NRCS office.
- Enter applicants into agency management system and maintain reminders for deadlines and future projects.
- Manage folder checks and document organization to assist with contracts.
- Maintain records of completed projects and submitted documents for payment through NRCS/FSA.
- Assist with state tax credits, grant programs and miscellaneous BCG projects.
- Maintain a list of current contracts, applications, amount of acres applied for and contracted acres.
- Assist with contract documents and ensuring participant documents are well kept and turned into NRCS/FSA in a timely manner.
- Assist with advertisement opportunities and steps to fulfill those opportunities.
We recognize that our employees are essential to the success of the company. We value each employee and believe that it is our obligation to offer more than just a paycheck. Our company full-time employee benefits include:
- Access to high-quality healthcare options including medical, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability and life insurance
- Company match 401k
- Rewards health & wellness program
- Fitness center membership reimbursement
- Reimbursement for work related certifications and training
- Highly visible leadership & open-door company culture
- Incentives for community volunteer work
- 12 Paid holidays
- Annual paid time off accrual benefits
- Annual company-wide recognition event
Email resume to Human Resources Manager – Jan.Jernigan@whiteins.net .